Undoubtably my favorite thing to make when I am craving something salty. Being Latina, pork (chuleta) is a big part of our food culture. HACK: By using microwavable mashed potatoes you cut down dinner time in half. This dish is simple and taste so good.
Taste: 4/5 (1 AWFUL 5 AMAZING)
Skill: 2/5 (1 EASY - 5 HARD)
Time: 25 mins
- Bone in Pork chops
- 3 tbsp Fresh chopped chives (for garnish)
- Apricot preserve
- Bob Evans (microwavable mashed potatoes)
- olive oil
- PRE-HEAT oven to 375
- In a medium pan add 1 tsp butter, 1 tsp olive oil on high heat.
- Season both sides of the pork chop with adobo and pepper (to taste)
- Sear each side of the pork chop in the pan for 2 mins each.
- In a deep baking pan spray bottom with PAM, and add a tsp of butter on top of each chop and lay them flat in the pan.
- Bake pork chops for 12 mins.
- Serve pork chops on plate, lightly season pork chop again with adobo and add a table spoon of apricot preserve and garnish with chives.