Made this for Dinner Tonight and it came out so amazing I had to post it right away! It takes a little time but the longer you wait, the better it taste.
Taste: 5/5 (1 AWFUL 5 AMAZING)
Skill: 3/5 (1 EASY - 5 HARD)
Time: 2 hours
- Salmon Filet (No skin)
- 3 tsp Minced garlic
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 6 tbsp Honey
- Miso Paste
- 5 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 3 tbsp Fresh chopped chives (for garnish)
- Uncle Ben - Jasmine Rice
- In a mixing bowl, whisk : garlic, ginger, honey, miso paste, & soy sauce.
- Pour the marinade in a Large Ziplock with the salmon filet. Allow it to marinade for as many hours as you can. Overnight would be best.
- Use a frying pan on HIGH to heat 2 tsp of peanut oil, to lightly sear both sides of each filet. depending on its thickness it could be anywhere from 1-2 mins. Set the marinade aside.
- Line a deep baking pan with aluminum and spray lightly with Pam.
- Carefully Transfer the salmon filets from the frying pan to the aluminum lined baking pan.
- Bake at 350 for 7 mins, remove, pour 2 tbsp of the marinade over the filets, bake again for 8 mins or until cooked to your liking.
- Cook Jasmine Rice Per the rice instructions on box. Plate a serving spoon worth of rice and place salmon on top of bed of rice. drizzle marinade over the salmon and rice.
- Garnish with the fresh chopped chives.
Now I feel its my job to tell you, after you have made this dish, you will get request for it all the time.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. Happy Dinnering!